Monday, January 2, 2017

Happy New Year Everyone! Jodi here from JMC Designs.  I am so excited for this new year!  

It has been a difficult few years and I am now feeling like I am ready to get moving on...

The first kit I made for the New Year is called Winter Adventures
for all your winter photos and family fun in the snow.

I remember moving to Utah from Florida and I was so excited to see snow and play in it. 
 Now 40 years later, I want to go back to sunny and hot Florida, lol!

Although I have had many a good times playing in the snow here in Utah.
So I created a Winter Adventures kit to start out the new year...

will be 50% off all month
this kits goes with the SNP Daily Download all month

the kit includes
24 Patterned Papers
Cardstock
60 Unique Elements - 
2 Bows, Boy on Skis, Boy on Sled, 5 Buttons, 5 Flowers, 3 Frames, Girl on Skis, Girl on Sled, 2 Leaves, Mitten, 6 Ribbons, 3 RicRac, Robin, Scatter, 3 Snow, Snowball Pile. 9 Snowflakes, Snowman, Snow Tracks, 2 Staples, 2 stitching, 4 Strings, 3 Tags, 2 Trees


All these 7 packs can be picked up during the Daily Downloads on the SNP blog everyday
or you can purchase them for 50% off









Oh I had so much fun making this kit and I want you to see 
what my amazing Creative Team made with it

Heather
she also made a facebook timeline



Beth


Katherine



the next kit I made is called

this is the January 2017 Bits-N-Pieces at SNP
so each piece is $1.00 until January 8th

when I saw the color palette I knew I could finally make a cowboy kit for my (grown) son
who always had on cowboys boots on as a kid (and usually on the wrong feet)












and


and here are a few ideas of how to use this kit by my Creative Team

Heather
she also made a facebook timeline



Katherine



Beth


Oh what a great start to the new year!
Thank you so much for stopping by and make sure to pick up the freebies at the SNP blog!

Jodi

No comments:

Our Family before they started leaving Home